Monday, January 12, 2009

2 IN 1 ADAPTER


Everytime I travel somewhere, I bring numerous gagdets and charging them is a headache for me. Most of the gadgets use USB port for charging. Now comes with 2 in 1 port, this universal travel adapter not only solved the problem of using the correct power socket , it can charge a lot of electric devices including PSP, NDS, iPod or cellphone etc.
The travel adapter covers four country zones including EURO, AUS, UK and US which covers 150 countries . The USB has an output of 5.0V/ 500mA . It is priced at $17. Cheaper it seems .

2 comments:

Unknown on February 2, 2008 at 8:45 AM said...

hi, sorry for my late reply..sure we can link-ex..please let me know after adding mine so that i can link you up too!

Unknown on February 2, 2008 at 8:46 AM said...

opppsss...by the way that's from allinkorea, the blog that you wanted to link-ex.