Monday, May 11, 2009

Nikon announces new COOLPIX S52


Hi friends, The Nikon announced it's new COOLPIX S52 and S52c digital cameras. Both these cameras come with a 9-mega pixel with a 3x zoom lens, ISO up to 3200, Optical lens shift vibration reduction, 3-inch LCD screen and 4cm Macro. The S52 and S52c can capture 640 x 480 videos. They have 38-inch internal memory, and support SD/SDHC memory cards. The only difference between the two cameras is that S52c comes with built-in Wi-Fi support. Hope this will help you to fulfill your photography skills. !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.