Saturday, April 25, 2009

A COOL OPTIMISED MOUSE FOR YOUR HANDS

OptiWind Mouse

My office tends to get a bit warm, as it’s on the second floor of my house and has several PCs running at any given time. I do my best to keep it cool so as not to risk damage to any of my hardware. However, when it does get a bit warm and I’ve been working for several straight hours, my mousing hand tends to get a bit sweaty. Which is why I think this OptiWind Mouse looks rather appealing.

That OptiWind seems like your average wired optical mouse. What sets it apart is the built-in cooling fan. The holes on the top of the mouse are to allow air to blow on your hand, keeping it nice and cool. There is a manual control for the fan, so it doesn’t have to be on at all times.

Despite the cool blue LED lights, this mouse doesn’t actually look all that attractive. I’m a sucker for good-looking peripherals, so I’ll probably pass on this one. If you’re not quite as picky as I, then you’re welcome to pick one up for just $22

0 comments: